How to Apply
- Review the Application Procedure Checklist
- Review the Schedule of Tuition and Fees
- Complete the Online Applications below:
In evaluating an applicant and making admissions decisions, the following areas are considered:
- availability of space in the class
- grades and standardized tests
- academic and extracurricular interests of the applicant
- academic and personal recommendations
- alumni and/or sibling relations
Admission and Enrollment Steps
- Visit the campus. We encourage you to join us at one of our admissions events or an individual visit can be arranged through the Admissions Office.
- Applications are accepted year round. To be considered in the first round of decisions, applications should be received by March 1. Transcripts, testing records, and recommendations must be submitted with the application.
- Admissions Testing and/or Screening
- Applicant interview with a division representative
- The first round of decisions is made in March. Later admissions decisions are made upon completion of the admissions process and available space.
- Upon acceptance, families return the Enrollment Agreement along with payment information.