Cedar Creek School offers bus transportation to students outside of Ruston. Buses go to the following locations:
- West Monroe
The cost for bus transportation is as follows:
- 1 child - $850 per year
- 2 or more children - $1,300 per year
For more information on bus fees and bus routes, please contact Gwen Barron, business manager.
Cedar Creek School provides an afterschool care program until 5:30 p.m. for both Elementary and Middle School students. The cost is $100 a month (snack included) plus a $10 registration fee. Drop-ins are $10 per day on regular school days from 3:00 - 5:30 p.m. and $25 per day on school half days from 12:00 - 5:30 p.m. For more information, please contact Janet Linder in the Main Office.
- Prepared daily on campus
- Large variety of choices, including nutritious hot meals, pizza, soup and sandwiches
- Salad bar and fresh fruit available daily
- Middle School/High School students have a morning snack option
- Click here for pricing information