John McCallum, Class of 2012August 15, 2014
Cedar Creek alumnus John McCallum (class of ’12) and Harvard University student has invented a Spray Cake.
Along with fellow student Brooke Nowakowski, McCallum won Harvard’s Innovation Challenge. They also won the New England marketing trade organization The Ad Club’s “Brand-a-thon.”
John is the son of Judge Jay and Deanna McCallum of Farmerville and the brother of Cedar Creek student Sarah Katherine McCallum.
For more on John and their invention, click the following links:
More Cougar Spotlights
- Barmore named Ruston Kiwanis Outstanding Educator of the YearDecember 14, 2018
- A Work of the heARTSeptember 27, 2017
- Cedar Creek’s Miss LouisianaJune 19, 2017
- Historical HonorMarch 1, 2017
- National Merit January 17, 2017
- International TravelJuly 8, 2016
- Amongst the greatsSeptember 1, 2015
- First-rate blogJanuary 29, 2015
- Kelly O'Neal, all-around cowgirlOctober 21, 2014