Historical HonorMarch 1, 2017
Cedar Creek American History teacher Jennifer Haley was one of 28 teachers from around the nation selected to attend “The Story of WWII,” a seminar offered through the Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History.
Teachers must apply and be accepted to attend one of the weeklong seminars. Dr. Donald Miller was the lead instructor of the one Haley attended in New Orleans. Miller is the New York Times-bestselling author of nine books, the John Henry MacCracken Professor of History at Lafayette College in Pennsylvania, and one of the most respected authorities on World War II and US History.
More Cougar Spotlights
- Barmore named Ruston Kiwanis Outstanding Educator of the YearDecember 14, 2018
- A Work of the heARTSeptember 27, 2017
- Cedar Creek’s Miss LouisianaJune 19, 2017
- National Merit January 17, 2017
- International TravelJuly 8, 2016
- Amongst the greatsSeptember 1, 2015
- First-rate blogJanuary 29, 2015
- Kelly O'Neal, all-around cowgirlOctober 21, 2014
- John McCallum, Class of 2012August 15, 2014