A Work of the heARTSeptember 27, 2017
Cedar Creek junior Olivia Cuthbert was recently recognized for her extraordinary work with her non-profit, A Work of HeART.
Olivia has traveled extensively to bring her art therapy to youth throughout the region, including Arkansas Children’s Hospital in Little Rock, Our Lady of the Lake in Baton Rouge, St. Francis in Monroe and Shriner’s Hospital in Shreveport.
She recently was selected the Ruston-Lincoln Chamber’s recipient of the Everyday Excellence Award. Olivia also was recently nominated for the LPB Young Heroes award.
More Cougar Spotlights
- Barmore named Ruston Kiwanis Outstanding Educator of the YearDecember 14, 2018
- Cedar Creek’s Miss LouisianaJune 19, 2017
- Historical HonorMarch 1, 2017
- National Merit January 17, 2017
- International TravelJuly 8, 2016
- Amongst the greatsSeptember 1, 2015
- First-rate blogJanuary 29, 2015
- Kelly O'Neal, all-around cowgirlOctober 21, 2014
- John McCallum, Class of 2012August 15, 2014